A-SERIES: ANGULAR DOWNSPOUT BOOTS
The J.R. Hoe A-Series downspout boot is recommended for both ground level discharge as well as below grade drainage pipe connections. The A-Series downspout boots feature a 45 degree transition to direct flow away from the building and into the drainage system or onto the ground. A ¾” fastening lug slot allows for easy installation to the building wall. The A-Series downspout boots feature a distinctive contoured design that is engineered for superior hydraulic conveyance, aesthetic appeal and durability.
- Available in hundreds of different sizes - view our Size Chart
- Custom or non-standard downspout boots can be designed to meet special requirements or specifications
- Flexible adapter couplings are available as an accessory used for making the water-tight connection
- Various coating options options are available including primer coat and powder coat in a wide range of colors
- Qualified for LEED Credits 4.1/4.2 Recycled Content and LEED Credits 5.1/5.2 Regional Materials
- For additional information or questions please contact us