N-SERIES: NINETY DOWNSPOUT BOOTS
The J.R. Hoe N-Series downspout boot is designed for a horizontal connection to the receiving drainage pipe. A 90 degree transition featured at the the outlet of the N-Series downspout boots directs flow away from the building and into the drainage system. A ¾” fastening lug slot allows for easy installation to the building wall. The N-Series downspout boots feature a distinctive contoured design that is engineered for superior hydraulic conveyance, aesthetic appeal and durability.
- Available in hundreds of different sizes - view our Size Chart
- Custom or non-standard downspout boots can be designed to meet special requirements or specifications
- Flexible adapter couplings are available as an accessory used for making the water-tight connection
- Various coating options options are available including primer coat and powder coat in a wide range of colors
- Qualified for LEED Credits 4.1/4.2 Recycled Content and LEED Credits 5.1/5.2 Regional Materials
- For additional information or questions please contact us